Work that works for you Progress and growth can best be achieved when a career is in motion. We’re here to help ensure your career journey aligns with your preferred work style and lifestyle.
Why Kelly?
Expertise Our consultants are experts in their field
Consultancy Our teams provide you with professional help for your career.
Proactive Our consultants are ready to help you take the next step in your career.

Life Sciences jobs

We connect brilliant candidates with respected clients.


Engineering jobs

We will work with you to help shape your engineering career into the future.


IT jobs

We have access to some of the biggest corporations in the world.


Jobs in the Watch industry

Shaping your future career together cogwheel by cogwheel.


Industrial jobs

We place candidates in some of the biggest organizations.


Office jobs

We have access to some of the largest corporations in the world.


Accountancy and Finance jobs

Graduate opportunities through to senior executive positions.

Human Resources jobs

We’re perfectly placed within the HR community.


Work for Kelly

When you work at Kelly, you’ll find that it’s more than just a job – it’s a passion.

Ditch the script and design your life to suit you

Already today, 50 percent of Swiss employees are able to work on the move and from any location, 28 percent work in their home office, of the remaining 72 percent a third would like to.

Why Kelly?
500,000 We employ & support the career journeys of nearly 500,000 workers each year.
1 Our recruiters focus on one thing, helping you land the perfect job.
70,000+ Access and influence with 70,000+ hiring managers means we’ll get you noticed.
What's next?
Find a job