Life Sciences Jobs
As both our candidates and clients know, science never stands still. If you’re a candidate looking for a job in the life sciences, or a client searching for new talent, then your opportunities are endless. Whether you’re an experienced professional hoping to find a senior medical writer position, or you’re stepping onto the career ladder as a clinical research assistant, our proactive team of experienced consultants can help.
At Kelly, we are experts at connecting promising candidates with some of the biggest, best, and most well-respected life sciences organizations in the industry.
We seek out quality candidates, actively approaching our clients to discuss their skills and strengths. This allows us to match top talent with the most impressive employers in the life sciences. We regularly create brilliant opportunities for talented candidates and it’s our mission to create harmonious hires.
Our Life Sciences Client Base
Our client base is broad, covering pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, chemical, clinical, and environment science organizations, and includes market leaders alongside smaller niche manufacturers.
We’ve established close relationships with many leading life sciences companies and pride ourselves on our ability to provide candidates with a truly consultative experience to prepare them for successful interviews.
Why Choose Kelly?
Kelly recruiters are experts in life sciences recruitment, always on top of trends and changes in the market.
We dig deeper - discovering exactly what our clients want and what our candidates are searching for. This helps us to truly understand a prospective new role and what our candidates need to thrive. Allowing us to create connections that go beyond skills, to a true cultural fit.
Our Life Sciences Specialisms
- Research & Development, Formulation
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Compliance Management
- Qualification, Validation & Process Technology
- Manufacturing & Packaging
- Preclinical Research, Clinical Research & Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs & Medical Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance & Post-Market Surveillance
Economics & Law
- Administration & HR
- Customer Account/Support & Services Management
- Market Access & Health Economics
- Legal & Finance
- Project & Change Management
- Supply Chain & Purchasing
- Data Management, Logistics & SAP
- Communications, (Digital) Marketing & Social Media
- Business Development, Product Management, Sales
IT & Engineering
- Data Management, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Data Analytics & Visualization, Automatization
- Machine & Deep Learning
- Software Engineering, Computing & Testing
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Development & Requirements Engineering
- Technical & Project Engineering
- Maintenance, Manufacturing & Packaging