Life Sciences jobs
As both our candidates and clients well know, the science industry never stands still. If you’re a current candidate looking for a job in life sciences, or a client in need of new talent, then your opportunities are boundless. Whether you’re after a senior medical writer position, or you’re stepping onto your career ladder as a clinical research assistant, our proactive team of experienced consultants can help.
At Kelly, we are experts at connecting promising candidates with some of the biggest, best, and most well-respected life sciences organizations in the industry.
We seek out quality candidates and actively approach our clients to discuss them, matching top talent who have the most desirable skills and qualities to the most impressive employers in life sciences. We regularly create brilliant opportunities for talented candidates and make it our mission to create harmonious hires.
Kelly’s Life Sciences client base
Our client contact base is broad, covering pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, chemical, clinical and environment science organizations, and includes market-leaders and smaller niche manufacturers.
We’ve established close relationships with many leading life sciences companies and pride ourselves on our ability to provide candidates with a superior consultative experience to prepare them for successful interviews.
Why choose Kelly?
Kelly recruiters are experts in life sciences recruitment and are always on top of trends and changes in the market.
We are thorough investigators – discovering exactly what our clients want, what candidates can expect from a prospective new role, as well as what their work environment will be like - so there are no nasty surprises for either side.
Interested in a career in Life Sciences? Check out our job selection or, if you’d like some more information about what we do, get in touch.
Our Life Sciences specialization
- Research & Development, Formulation
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Compliance Management
- Qualification, Validation & Process Technology
- Manufacturing & Packaging
- Preclinical Research, Clinical Research & Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs & Medical Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance & Post-Market Surveillance
Economics & Law
- Administration & HR
- Customer Account/Support & Services Management
- Market Access & Health Economics
- Legal & Finance
- Project & Change Management
- Supply Chain & Purchasing
- Data Management, Logistics & SAP
- Communications, (Digital) Marketing & Social Media
- Business Development, Product Management, Sales
IT & Engineering
- Data Management, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Data Analytics & Visualization, Automatization
- Machine & Deep Learning
- Software Engineering, Computing & Testing
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Development & Requirements Engineering
- Technical & Project Engineering
- Maintenance, Manufacturing & Packaging