• Correspondence in English and German
• Organization of internal and external meetings, conference calls, travels, etc.
• Presentations using Power Point
• Support of Team / manager
Skills and qualifications:
• Business education
• Experience as an Assistant is a MUST
• Pharmaceutical experience is an advantage
• Very good command in German and English (language certificate should be present if possible)
• Very good MS-Office skills
• High strength, flexibility, teamwork
• High service orientation
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date
C.V. with reasons for applying at: email@example.com and reference “ ” in the subject line.
For any questions, please call +41 61 270 80 00.