The world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostics in Rotkreuz (ZG) is looking for a high motivated personality with experience in data and process analysis
Business Analyst Product Master Data
The Product Information Management (PIM) team in Roche Diagnostics manages an advanced ecosystem of IT solutions used for the administration of a 360-degree digital product catalog. The respective catalog master data is used for various global and local commercial purposes in marketing, sales and service (e.g. deal calculation, tendering, marketing website, field service, etc.). Data is provided to internal customers via API web services and manual data extracts.
In order to prepare for several upcoming strategic project initiatives and to improve existing business processes on different levels of the organization, the PIM team has a significant number of outstanding requests which require detailed master data and business process analysis. The Business Analyst will be responsible for in depth analysis of data and data models of different IT systems. In addition, the person will be responsible for the analysis of commercial business processes which intersect with the respective IT systems. Optionally there is the possibility to manage small size software development initiatives via Agile methodology.
- Data and process analysis (focus on supply chain and sales domain)
- Analysis and improvement IT systems, interfaces, design and architecture
- Document findings
- Report and make recommendations to management
- Manage small size software development sprints (optional)
- University degree with an IT/Business background in data and process analytics, architecture and/or system design
- Experience in data and process analysis, IT experience preferably with SAP
- IT skills: data architecture, system design, process design, process modeling
- Language skills: English
- Master data management or governance experience is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 10/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.