For our customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic systems for hospitals, laboratories, and doctors' practices, we are looking for a professional candidate with Business Process Management experience in a software integration project. The candidate should be highly skilled in Reporting and Data Management. The candidate needs to be fluent in English and German.
Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for Technical Services in the Diagnostics Division. GCS supports the service organizations of the Roche affiliates and the Lifecycle-Teams. The Project & Lifecycle Governance team within GCS is in charge of Service Data Analytics. The role will help continuously support our Affiliates with operational reporting and participating in projects to stabilize and evolve the IT landscape.
- Business Process Management for a business warehouse solution
- Cooperation with DIA IT and Accenture to fix problems for the organization
- Operational report creation with tableau on a centralized website
- Contact person for Affiliates questions about problems with the report
- Project participation: Change the source system. Keep the business warehouse meaningful while the two source systems have different data structures
- Document current processes
- Transition activities at the end of the assignment to a new team which will be built in Spain
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably Master degree in Information Technology or similar
- Min. 5+ years' experience in Business Process Management, preferred in the regulated environment
- Min. 3 - 5 years of Project Management experience and Process optimization, preferred in a software integration project
- Hands-on experience in Reporting, Data Management and Database management
- Hands-on experience SQL, Tableau, Snowflake Data Cloud, Salesforce.com
- Fluency in English and German spoken and written
- Communication skills, facilitation skills, Organizational change techniques, stakeholder management
- Proactive and willing to work on own initiative
Nice to have
- Roche IT experience
- Spanish is an advantage
- Agile experience (Scrum, SAFe)
* Please note that this job posting will be closed on 05.07.2022 at 12 PM
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 79 292 08 57 / +41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.