For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a new team member as a:
EU MDR Supply Chain Project Manager - Senior
By May 2024, all medical device companies must demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR)
Liaise with all key stakeholders when formulating and communicating the Project Plans.
Ensure continually deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
Manage the Key MDR program from concept through execution.
Ensure full alignment at all sector and enterprise level to Global Plan strategy.
The MDR Project Manager's role is to plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Organization.
This includes project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support.
The MDR Project Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
Positions Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Project leadership to instill trust and influence with key stakeholders
- Consistently support the EU MDR Supply Chain Workstream to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies
- Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations.
- Responsible of clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
- Collaborates with enterprise-wide business leads to build and execute well-structured program/project plans.
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project
- deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting. Facilitates problem resolution.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the
- highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- 5+ years experience managing projects
- 3+ years experience with project management tools, e.g., MS Project
- Experience in Supply Chain
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
- and enterprise-wide projects.
- Experience in regulated environment
- Bachelor's (minimum 3 years' experience) or Master's (minimum 2 year of experience) Degree in engineering or life sciences is required; or Advanced Degree (PhD with 1-2 years of experience) is preferred.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High analytical, planning and organizational skills; able to set priorities
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
- Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Language proficiencies: -English spoken and written; German is a plus
Start Date: 01.06.2022
Duration: 6 months
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Franck Maerky (+41 76 409 8647).