The world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostics in Rotkreuz (ZG), Roche Diagnostics, is looking for 2 experienced Life Science-Project Managers
Global Project Manager (partly remote)
Roche Molecular Solutions, is the Business Area encompassing Roche Molecular Diagnostics (RMD), Roche Sequencing Solutions (RSS), and Roche Tissue Diagnostics (RTD). RMD, RSS, and RTD originally held separate Global Project Management Offices, until February 2019, when RMD and RSS merged to form a single RMD/RSS PMO, with the plan to incorporate RTD at a later time, eventually bringing all PMOs under one RMS organization.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, California, RMD and RSS develop and manufacture innovative tests based on PCR technology, and genetic sequencing.
PCR is the technology that underlies a new generation of medical diagnostic tests that are designed to provide information allowing healthcare providers to select and monitor patient response to therapy or identify molecular characteristics of a disease. RMD/RSS products also help to ensure the safety of blood and blood products before they are used for medical procedures by using its approved systems to screen donations. With a broad product portfolio, RMD/RSS supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services and technologies to researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide.
- Ensure harmonized usage of Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) processes and templates
- Responsibility for the projects set up (e.g. project start form, scope management, project handbook, etc.), as well as the project planning, project implementation, progress- & cost control, and project closure
- Enable and support project risk management
- Provide an aligned and common communication structure
- Advise on best practices and Project Management principles
- Single point of control for program data, collected from functions (e.g. Development); own version management and release of changes: project planning, tracking, reporting
- Lead and manage preparation for project milestone reviews
- Manage the preparation of the consolidated project status reports
- Create and maintain integrated project-, resource- and budget plans
- Tactical coordination of dependencies, timelines and budgets for all projects and functions within an area or project
- Define and implement harmonized, measures, reports including key performance indicators (e.g. KPIs, OBPs, EVM) for the project to enable teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Management and harmonization of project information to support project team and the program leader and decision making across multiple sites
- Handling of project meetings (sets agenda, facilitates meeting, edits and distributes minutes, follows-up on action items)
- Conduction of planning workshops with project team (sets agenda, defines outcome in alignment with Project Leader, facilitates workshop, integrates results)
- Manages knowledge sharing between project teams to enhance project effectiveness
- Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- >5 years experience in project management in a highly regulated environment,
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-Suite, as well as knowledge of Project Management tools like Trello, Miro, Smartsheet
- Experienced in stakeholder management within a matrix organization in a global environment
- Communication, leadership, conflict management, teamwork, influence, negotiation, critical thinking, problem-solving
- Experience in budget management, project coordination, risk management and cross-functional project responsibility
- Excellent communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management.
- Project Management certification or experience (IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP, Agile Coach) is an asset
- Fluency in English and good German is required
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Andreas Danner, Dr. med. Dipl.-Biol. (+41 44 225 41 07/ +41 76 310 760 9)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.