Junior Test Engineer for Laboratory Automation Systems
In our Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team.
Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, i.e. diagnostic analyzers, sample transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution, we need your experience to complete our team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on solution level.
- Analyzing and documenting test results and reporting issues incl. root cause analysis
- Designing, reviewing & executing test cases for hardware, software and consumables
- Supporting the integration of diagnostic systems to a final solution
- Preparing test environment (diagnostics systems, consumables, etc.) and configuration of systems according test plan
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
- University degree or comparable in engineering, Informatics or life sciences
- Have 2+ years of working experience in industrial environments of products in a highly regulated environments, ideally in the field of medical diagnostics
- Dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a "Solution thinking" mindset in a multidisciplinary approach are required
- Good understanding of complex technical correlations consisting of HW/SW and ideally IT/ Communication protocols
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
- English level at least B2 or higher (the whole documentation is written in English)
- ISTQB would be an asset
- Experience in GxP/IVD would be beneficial
- German is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 10/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.