For our customer, a major player in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Basel, we are looking for a
Pharmaceutical Scientist - Formulator Oral Dosage Forms (80-100%)
If you have a Master's Degree or you have just finished your PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline and you are looking for an opportunity to get experience in Pharmaceutical Development in a global setup, this may be your opportunity.
For the development of oral solid dosage forms, we are looking for a scientist with expertise in the area of Oral Dosage Form development and manufacturing for small molecules (New Chemical Entities, NCE) to support our growing pipeline of products for oral administration. The position is within the Pharmaceutical Development Department (PHAD) within Global Technical R&D.
You will work together in a team with other experts and support development and manufacturing activities in the non GMP and GMP manufacturing plants at different manufacturing scales (mainly Lab and Pilot scales). You will plan and perform scientific experiments for formulation and process development and establish the related lab documentation in electronic documentation systems. You will as well author manufacturing instructions, contribute to and co-author development reports and Quality Risk Assessments and compile data from manufacturing campaigns and perform the scientific evaluation of process and in-process control data. This also includes document reviews and data integrity checks against source data and the support of investigations.
What you bring for this role:
- You have just finished your Master's Degree or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline
- You bring good scientific knowledge in Pharmaceutical Technology and some experience in formulation and pharmaceutical process development and are experienced in working in a laboratory environment and you have a good understanding of GMP
- You enjoy working with scientific data and drawing conclusions in scientific reports and you are open to learn new skills in working with electronic documentation systems
- You are experienced in the safe handling of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (Small molecule Drug Substances)
- You support your teams with your collaborative mindset, good communication skills and self-motivation
- Start date: 01.06.2022
- End date: 1 year
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 80 - 100%
Please apply online via pdf-document. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Judith Atgé Martin (+41 61 270 80 16).