For our customer, a global leader in the field of medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a
Scientist - Assay development m/f
The Assay Development team is responsible for the development of diagnostic and screening tests, in the areas of infectious diseases, genomics, and oncology, from early feasibility to commercial launch.
- Plan and execute different work packages for the development of diagnostics test according to ISO 13485
- Complex statistical data analysis using different software and tools (internal developed tools e.g. JMP)
- Working with high throughput lab - analyzer
- Participation in project meetings with assignment of tasks and completion
- Author official documents (e.g Design History Files)
- Routine Labwork with infectional samples and leading own experiments including the analysis of them
- Analyse samples with Documentation regarding GMP Standards
- Equipment handling and maintenance
- Data analysis and Documentation with Microsoft Office and internal Tools
- Apprenticeship as Biomedical Analyst or Lab Technician with at least 2 years of lab experience or Bachelor or Master degree in Life Sciences with practical experience from the Lab
- Min 2 - 3 years Lab experience from a biotechnical environment with infectious sample handling experience
- Experience with data analyses (e.g Excel)
- Good technical knowledge with experience in biostatistics is a plus
- Experience in a GMP/GLP environment is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German is a Plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12.
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.