Key responsibilities include:
* Support with the testing related to the Supply Chain business process activities on SAP project integration along with the implementation of a new supply & distribution model in Europe
* Author Test Scripts
* Link the business requirements to the Scripts
* Assist UAT Coordinator, as directed.
* Be the point of contact for questions on HPALM execution and test execution
* Support Business with UAT execution.
* Maintain an issue log
* Triage the issues raised and route to the appropriate person
* Execute cutover tasks as required and assist with determining timing of cutover activities
* Be first point of contact for issues during Hypercare. He/She will triage the issue and will either address directly or forward to the appropriate steward for resolution
* Author Training Materials/Work Instructions/Job Aids
* Organize / Participate in the various IT status meetings and working sessions
* Working closely with the UAT Coordinator to ensure alignment with the project milestones
* Good degree of Project Management skills.
* Participate/Lead in cutover activities prior to go-live.
* Be first point of contact for issues raised by business users during the hyper-care period.
* Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
* Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
* High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
* Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
* Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
* Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
* Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
* Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
* Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
* Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST - Europe - AsiaPac)
* Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
* Organized with Strong attention to detail