Interesting position within a pharmaceutical company in Basel as
Supply Planning Manager
Responsible for the global demand and suply planning. Responsible to ensure a seamless and cost effective primary supply to affiliates and distributors and for the overal supply for EU countries.
- Collect and challenge Sales Forecasts (EU) and Net Requirements (Affiliates outside EU & Distributors)
- Procurement and Capacity Planning with external suppliers of finished product
- Operational Purchase Order Management (order placement, follow up , prioritization)
- Management from the supply side of production transfers (full transfers or partial steps) between current and future suppliers.
- Optimization of SKU portfolio (Multi Country SKUs) and implementation
- Management or Artwork changes with external Artwork Management Supplier
- Supply of the global Hub Warehouse with required replenishments
- Support of Global Head SC in setting up global S&OP/IBP process
- Manage KPIs (Out of stocks, OTIF, Costs of Supply, Inventory levels, Launches/Production Transfers on time
Specific competences and skills:
- University Degree in Supply Chain or very Supply Chain related functions
- Min 5 years on hand experience in similar role with increased independence, preferably in the pharmaceutical/consumer Health business
- Very strong analytical thinking
- Self-starter, able to work independently and picking up responsibility in a newly created Supply chain
- Continuous Improvement mindset. Ability to switch between very operational and conceptual tasks
- Ability to work in remote teams
- Very good English, French & Italian (asset)
- SAP (MM, SD, Planning)
- MS Excel (very good knowledge as well in creation of ad hoc and ongoing analysis/data management tools)
Don't miss this great opportunity and apply today! Andrea Alfonsi is looking forward to receiving your application.