For our technology company, active in hardware and software development, we are looking for a UX Researcher.
We`re searching for a UX Researcher (m/f/d)
You'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently. May include some travel.
· Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
· Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
· Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
· M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
· Interest in general research and/or user research methods
· Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
· Strong oral and written communication skills *Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
Onsite Working Schedule: 3 days at the office, 2 days remote.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Georg Mengisen, +41 79 529 73 83
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.