For our customer, one of the leading providers in digitizing customer onboarding, automating business processes, meeting compliance requirements and integrating credit and insurance approvals, we are looking for a Software engineer (Java).
- Technical advice to our customers on topics such as workflow automation, integration solutions or the frontend
- Implementation of customer workshops to identify corresponding processes with optimization potential
- Development of corresponding solutions as well as participation in and implementation of the test concepts and the subsequent documentation thereof
- Continuous further development and optimization of the corresponding solution
- Analysis and resolution of incidents on the productive system
- Completed computer science apprenticeship EFZ, completed computer science studies or comparable training
- Good knowledge of Java and Java Spring Boot and preferably some professional experience in process automation
- Enthusiasm for the topics of workflow automation, integration or frontend / user interface
- Willingness and joy in learning new programming languages, frameworks, the connection of peripheral systems, container application platforms, etc.
- Reliable, independent and structured way of working with a stylish, professional appearance and interest in technical customer advice
- Willingness to travel to work on site for different clients
- Must have: Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 79 292 08 57 / +41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.