For our Partner Haleon, we are looking for a temporary position a :
SUPPLY PLANNER EUROPE
The purpose of this role is to plan the assigned portfolio of SKUs in order to ensure continuity of supply to the business at optimum financials and within compliance standards, following global agreed supply planning processes.
- Supply Planning Processes and Improvement
- Generate supply plans with production sites to deliver stock to support sales forecasts. Ensure on-time order placement aligned with contractual agreement. Management of Open Order Book, ensuring alignment with manufacturing production plans.
- Liaise within market supply coordinators / Demand Planners to understand the forecasted requirements, NPIs and promotional activities, seasonality and manage supply to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service whilst meeting inventory targets.
- Proactively identify key supply / demand imbalance, assess the risk, run root cause analysis, evaluate options and propose solutions. Ensure corrective / preventive actions in place. Review weekly supply issues (Open out of stocks, predicted stock outs), and provide necessary input for weekly SCIM process
- Develop, agree with a supplier/ Scheduler and implement flexible repeated schedule (FRS) options / campaigns and use it to optimize production line outcome.
- 0-13 weeks supply plan, outside the manufacturing Lead Time, ensuring weekly load levelling of supply plan against available capacity and inventory targets, considering agreed campaigns
- Lead weekly review meetings with suppliers as per standard process to ensure effective management of short / medium term supply period.
- Manage monthly RCCP process in terms of graph generation and provide input to Supply planning manager on foreseen risks. Work with Supply Planning Managers on risk mitigation options and scenario Planning and preparation for SRM meetings.
- Review existing KPIs and lead / lag measures to prevent undesirable effects of supply and demand changes. Action agreed performance improvement plans and integrate new improvements into current standard ways of working
- Master data & Inventory
- Optimise stock holding levels within the total supply chain through a detailed understanding of the key planning parameters and e2e process (safety stock, lead times, supply reliability, demand variability, service objectives etc) and in line with Working Capital targets
- Liaise with hubs master data team to provide input with the correct supply planning parameters set up of SKUs. Be responsible for the regular review and maintenance and improvement plan of basic supply planning parameters to reflect current supply chain performance indicators and protect customer service level targets
- Work closely with Hub NPI Coordinator and provide timely information as necessary (e.g. first production date) , to allow effective tracking, risk identification and issue resolution of NPIs and Artwork.
- Work closely with sites Coordinate to ensure timely launches of new products launches (NPI), artwork changes or product transfers. Work on phase in / phase out strategy to ensure minimisation of write offs linked to artwork
Graduate with a degree in science, IT, engineering or business o Typically 2 to 5 years experience in Supply planning within a FMCG / Pharmaceutical business
o SAP knowledge
o Demonstrated experience of managing a complex multi sourced SKU portfolio and Order Book Management
o Demonstrated experience of managing supply issues and find and propose solutions to mitigate service disruption.
o Demonstration of understanding of using planning parameters to improve service and inventory levels.