For our customer a pharmaceutical partner, we are looking for a
Account Manager Clinic - German-speaking part of CH(m/f)
As primary contact, the Account Manager is responsible for cultivating and driving the commercial relationship for customer accounts in their territory and achievement of individual territory sales budget.
- Act as the main contact for customers in a defined territory and analyze strategic decision makers at the customer level.
- Strategic account management to maintain relationships and grow/achieve annual sales objectives with a comprehensive overview of all company product range.
- Build and maintain relationship to promote company Solutions through instrumentation and reagents sales, ensuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget, while keeping the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks, and competition's activities.
- Develop the knowledge at the customer site identifying all decision makers, competitor assets and customer related incidents and being responsible for ensuring this is captured in CRM.
- Manage the entire sales process and define and communicate the actions to be carried out with the support of internal experts.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders, negotiate prices within limits of authority.
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to customers, respecting the "norm"/objective set in the territory. Respect the basics of the company Sales Excellence principles.
- Ensure the compliance of sales activities, commercial policy, and company policies.
- Ensure close communication with the business developers and hierarchical management for the account strategy.
- Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, ensuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve targets and budgets.
- Execute the SBO meeting plans of actions as agreed with Sales Management.
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to regional congresses.
- BSc require, Post Graudate degree in Business / Marketing highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Leadership and ability to convince, persuade and influence.
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to turn complexity into simplicity, prioritize, decide, and execute.
- Ability to connect, facilitate and co-ordinate multifunctional teamwork.
- Excellent integrator & negotiator. Ability to judge competitive response to sales strategy and make appropriate adjustments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good ability to communicate and present.
- Solution oriented, creative.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.