For our client Novartis we are looking for a motivated personality in the Basel area in the function as
Accounting Specialist, AP/T&E and AR/IC Specialist
Work Place: Basel (temporary)
Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Start Date: asap, 01.09.2021
End date: 31.01.2022
This position is a newly created role in the area of R&D Purchase Order (PO) management.
Main focus is the successful transition from India to Basel and thereafter
harmonization of processes to increase efficiency. The Accounting Specialist is the main connection between clinical sourcing and the business (both CH and US) ensuring accurate expense recognition due to timely PO creation / change processing while providing KPIs to increase transparency. The role requires a self-driven, resilient and motivated individual, with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
- Ensuring successful transition of processes from India to Basel
- Timely and proactive processing of PO openings / amendments and problem resolution follow up with the clients stakeholders
- Updating / coordination of PO Sharepoint and reporting of KPIs on PO processing
- Oversight of PO processes and financial implications
- Ensures compliance with the clients Accounting Manual (NAM) and Financial Controls
- Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, Chartered Accountant or similar qualification
- Languages: Excellent English / German is a plus
- 3-5+ years of Financial Experience, preferably in a Shared Service Center environment
- SAP knowledge required
- Ability in operating with all clients internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Show the appropriate sense of urgency around given tasks
- Self-driven, resilient and motivated individual, with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
Please apply online and collect all documents in one PDF file.
For further information please contact your Kelly Recruiter Nadine Siegrist at +41 61 270 80 09.