For our client, a global company in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a motivated experienced candidate as
Active Directory / AzureAD Security Engineer (f/m/d)
The Senior Data Engineer has the responsibility to design data pipeline architecture in a strong partnership with Product owner to fit with product roadmap needs. He plays a role as a mentor for the Data Engineer community to ensure that best practices and processes are met. Responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and transformations.
* Participate the evaluation, design and development of Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost effective Novartis' technology environment
* Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture and engineering by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices.
* Provide support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning and implementing technology deployment, working in alignment with security engineering teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers
* Work across business and IT teams to analyse, define and elicit requirements for Active Directory integrations.
* Provide to global project and operational teams technical support, coordination, expertise and risk analysis on your area of expertise.
* Effectively liaise with other teams in information security & risk management, infrastructure & architecture management, security engineering as well as business functions to deliver the target technology environment and contribute to IT objectives.
* Contribute and support efforts for documentation, change management, coordination and action plan tracking for the workstreams assigned.
* Deploy solutions following enterprise change control in environments as needed per project plan, timeline and scope.
* Adhere to internal teams processes, SLA and follow the quality standards to meet project compliance requirements.
* Demonstrated AD engineering and Operations skills, solutions implementation, decision making, incorporating sound security principles and emerging technologies to support and implement enterprise security solutions
* Work with knowledge engineers/text miners/ontology scientific and technical leads, research scientists, informaticians and management of biomedical research to understand their needs.
* Design and implement semantic data models, Semantic Web Data Architectures for semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
* Optimize performances and manage the capacity of different semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
* Design, implement and operate data flows embedding semantic data.
* Develop and Optimize SPARQL queries.
* Provide expert advice for the usage of graphical tools to query triplestores.
* 10+ years of relevant working experience in IT Security and IT Architecture
* 7+ years of experience with Active Directory engineering and infrastructure, with in-depth understand
* Extensive knowledge in Semantic Data Architecture, Knowledge Representation e.g. RDF, Turtle, Ntriples, OWL, Semantic Data Modeling and reasoning. Expert in SPARQL and optimization of queries.
* Deep understanding of semantic web technologies. Recognized expert in Semantic Graph
Advanced degree in Computer Science or recognized working experience in a renowned semantic graph DB lab/group.
The key requirements are:
- Hands on experience with Active Directory and/or Azure AD in an engineering role in large environments.
- Experience with design/operations of AD Secured Admin model, Privileged Access Management/Governance.
- Experience with securing on-premise AD and implementing security best practices
- Experience with Azure AD security features.
Start date: ASAP
Actual End Date 31/03/2022 (Temporary Position)
Place of work: Basel-Stadt
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Back to jobs
- Location Basel
- Job type Limited
- Reference BBBH447942
- Salary Negotiable
Industrial & Technical, Life Sciences,
- Posted date April 28, 2021