For a leading pharmaceutical company in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a
Administrative Assistant Procurement
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Maintain and monitor purchase orders (delivery acknowledgements, quantity and time changes, follow up delayed orders, etc.)
* Generate virtual goods receipt and goods issue after having received the shipping notification
* Process and confirm SAP material master workflow items for new materials.
* Process international OEM purchasing orders and create order confirmations.
* Process invoice verification workflow items in consultation with the SRM Manager.
* Responsible for material and vendor specific master data including info record/order book maintenance, material master workflows (procurement view) and price deviation workflows consulting with the SRM Manager
* Initiate returns as specified by the final goods recipient (other Roche company) or RDI Finance.
* Supports global planners and business respective contacts on expediting urgent deliveries.
* Supports overall supply chain optimization (e.g. optimization of order lot size).
* Permanently optimizes processes in order to increase quality and efficiency standards.
* Finished Apprenticeship or University Degree preferably in Business, Procurement or Supply Chain
* Knowledge in SAP
* First work experience in administration or supply chain
* Fluent spoken and written in English and German is a must
* Very Good knowledge in MS Office and Google apps (including Mail, Calendar and Google Drive)
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to prioritize and coordinate complex workloads to meet deadlines
* Discretion, flexibility and proactivity. Enjoy operating individually and as a member of a team of administrative professionals. Discreet, flexible, proactive and a good team player
* A can-do, positive mindset with creative ways to resolve topicesolve topic
The temporary assignment is planned from 15th February - 14th August 2022.
Don't miss this great opportunity and apply now! Your Kelly contact in Basel: Andrea Alfonsi