For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Administrative Business Partner 100% (m/w)
As an Administrative Business Partner (ABP), you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You have experience as an admin assistant and perform best in a fast paced environment. You've got lots of energy and a keen interest to grow your career in supporting and enabling others. Your colleagues describe you as dependable, self aware and efficient. You have a can-do attitude and a thirst for learning.
You will support three ZRH-based engineering directors and their teams of 200+ in Zurich and California who are working closely among different time zones with California. Please note that the assigned directors are subject to change throughout the year.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy
- Partner with other team members on business-related projects
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately handling confidential information as necessary
- Plan team offsites, events and activities
- Manage space planning for your teams
- Previous direct executive support, project management or event planning experience
- Based in commuting distance of Zurich
- Fluency in English
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them
- Strong communication skills
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Experienced with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Comfortable leading small to medium sized projects and managing up or across teams
- Experience of providing polished and professional administrative support to senior executives within a fast-paced team and international environment
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Effective organizational skills, with careful attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.