For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Administrative Business Partner 80-100% (m/w)
This is a 6 month temporary 80-100% assignment starting on October 1st, supporting The Country Director for Switzerland in the role of Administrative Business Partner (ABP).
The candidate we are looking for has 5+ years experience working in fast-paced, large international companies and worked as an Executive Assistant before. Understanding the structures of the Swiss ecosystem and speaking the language fluently is a must criteria.
As an ABP, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
You anticipate the needs of your manager and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services from our client. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Multitask efficiently with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment and escalate with the appropriate level of priority
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including strategic calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and minuting meetings while keeping organizational deadlines
- Partner with your director to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external stakeholders, appropriately handling confidential information at the highest level
- Act as coordinator for cross-functional partners to help facilitate Country Director duties
- Plan, lead and manage projects and events of different magnitude
- Collaborate with the regional ABP team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, and projects
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Strategic calendar- and project management
- Preparing and minuting agendas and meetings
- Creation of compelling presentations for internal and external events
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous direct executive support of min. 3 years in multinational company
- Work experience and ability to navigate in an international corporate environment
- Experienced with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swiss German fluently
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Experience leading small to medium sized projects and events and comfortable managing up or across teams
- Ability to recognize where processes can be improved, and the initiative to improve them
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.