For our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, we are looking for a temporary assignment as
Analyst PharmINT - Anti-Falsified Meds
* Work with advance the state-of-the-art analytical techniques to deliver spectrometric authentications: Conduct spectrometric authentication of suspicious products and Write PharmINT & forensic assessment reports.
* Contribute to the management of the life cycle and the chain of custody of exhibits
* Contribute to the completion of variety of tasks assigned to PharmINT Team.
* Lead the sub workstream entitled "Escalation & SOP" within PharmINT Workstream
* the variability of each product in the priority portfolio of brands and products
* Plan, develop and implement the SOP to support the use of Authentifield by Sensors in alignment with related Active SOP's and Guidelines.
* Chemical scientist (with bachelor or MSc in Life Sciences, forensics, Pharmacy or Medicines from accredited Technical University) or equivalent education with experience in pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience in vibrational spectroscopy (e.g., NIR, FTIR, Raman) and multivariate statistics, machine learning, chemometrics
* Experience in analytical chemistry technology and equipment, including qualification and calibration
* Comprehensive knowledge of SOP, cGMP, cGLP and regulations and policies.
* Very good communication skills. Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
Start Date: 01.01.2022
Duration: 8 months
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Judith Atgé Martin (+41 61 270 80 16).