Kelly Scientific is looking for an Analytical Engineer - Biochemistry.
- You will support the transfer of analytical method. In addition, you will create SOPs, logbooks and all analytical documents needed to maintain high quality standard.
- During routine phase you will have hand on experiments to ensure the daily testing of samples generated by the lab process team (cell culture and purification).
- You will be responsible for training new colleagues, being identified as a method expert.
- Method transfer from QC to Manufacturing lab
- Method and lab equipment's qualification
- Trainer/Method expert
- Manage stock of control/reagent
- Collects, summarizes, and analyzes data to prepare reports and presentations, as appropriate.
- Write and execute protocols to support process deviation
- Presents the data to a scientific audience (R&D and Manufacturing science partners)
- Lead investigation link to analytical methods
- Evaluates and implements innovations in the area of expertise to deliver better performing solutions.
- Perform routine testing
- Project managment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Engineer diploma or Master Degree in biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, ideally as QC engineer
- Strong knowledge of recombinant protein analytical methods (Activity, ELISA, SDS…)
- Strong knowledgs in method and equipment's qualification
- Strong experience in analytical method transfer
- Good knowledge of quality system (trackwise, LIMS)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good statistical knowledges, green belt certification is a plus
- Knowledge of GMP rules
- Fluent in French and good level of English (level C)
Your contact at Kelly:
Mrs Karine Legerot
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Scientific Geneva