For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Analytical Project Leader
The positions are in the Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules team within Pharma Technical Development.
The Analytical Development team is responsible for the development of resource and cost efficient analytical methods for all materials used during drug manufacturing using state of the art methodologies such as e.g. High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Ion Chromatography (IC), Mass Spectrometry (MS), and others. The ultimate goal of our work is a robust control strategy to release pharmaceutical products for clinical trials, and finally for commercial supply.
- Cover all analytical aspects during the project development lifecycle
- Deliver packages that provide a solid control strategy for reliable commercial manufacturing of each product.
- Work in close collaboration with peers, lab technicians and cross-functional partners from e.g. process development, material sciences, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, and quality assurance.
- Actively contribute to regulatory submissions such as IND and NDA by authoring relevant sections and provide scientific support to address any questions from the health authorities.
- You will be part of larger Technical Development Teams in which you regularly report out your progress and in which you additionally collaborate with stakeholders from different disciplines, varying with the clinical phase of the project.
- Contribute to or drive activities to implement innovative approaches and technologies in cross- functional teams.
- Master or PhD in chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology or biochemistry
- Min 3 years of experience in pharma
- Experience with analytical development, synthetic molecules technical development (small molecule)
- Experience with Health Authorities
- Experience supervising technical work and lab technicians
- Fluent English speaker (German is an advantage)
Place of work: Basel
Duration: 6 month, extension possible
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mrs Diana Steinhauer (+41 61 270 80 16).