For our costumer a global pharmaceutical company based in the canton of Lucerne, we are looking for an experienced
Analaytical Scientist (m/f)
The role will implement new methods, perform routine lab testing, and develop new method when required.
- Perform analytical testing of drug substance and drug product release
- perform stability testing and characterization for biologics under GMP/GDP
- Execute analytical method qualifications and transfers
- Write technical protocols and reports
- Train new analysts
- BSc, MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology with first experience in the industry or Education as Lab technician (Biology or Chemistry)
- Experience with analytical methods (HPLC/UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, Spectrophotometry, etc.)
- Protein biochemistry and/or biochemical analytical techniques of proteins
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German
- GMP experience is a Plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.