Our client is a worldwide leader in the development of animal health products and their products enrich the lives of animals in over 70 countries. On their behalf, we are looking for an experienced and motivated
API Operational Excellence Lead
In this position, you are responsible for driving projects to build best-in-class global API Network within the companys External Manufacturing. The purpose of this position is partner with API hub leaders and functional leaders in defining and executing a road map driving internal and external organizational efficiency, business process improvements, and continuous improvement.
- Simplify, support and maintain an optimized API Footprint with external partners.
- Influence and steer people at all levels, without authority, to drive the API strategy plan for the organization.
- Drive consolidation programs to minimize waste and optimize roles and responsibilities throughout the network.
- Develop an operational excellence mind-set through the use of Lean principles.
- Lead projects that drive productivity improvements and involve the organization in the transformation process.
- Develop, deploy and manage change management plans and communication through close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Implement and execute an API road map through the use of operational excellence program management tracking tools.
- Develop and define appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) linked to the business needs and overall API strategy plan.
- Deliver prioritized projects to meet project plan and targets.
- Master degree in Chemistry.
- At least 10 years experience in chemical operations, in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a Site Leadership position.
- Experienced project leader with multidisciplinary teams with the ability to go from idea and strategy to implementation and execution.
- Effective communication in multi-cultural settings.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma qualified (Black Belt/Master Belt preferred) with demonstrated knowledge and use of Lean Six Sigma tools, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry, and to include LEAN, FMEA and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Ability to navigate successfully through complex stakeholder matrices across the organization as well as with external parties.
Assignment type: permanent
Workload: 100% (40h/week)
If you have the required experience and if you would like to apply for this interesting position, please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas)