Forourclient, pharmaceuticalcompany in Rotkreuz, wearelookingfor a qualified
Associate Product Manager
A great opportunity for a temperary assignment of 6 moths. Desired start date will be immediatelly.
The department is responsible for product launches in the point of care area.
Within a small team the contractor is the single point of contact for a respective product.
For the department International Business Team Coagulation in the contractor supports the experienced Product Manager, who is launching the new Covid-19 products.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Support Covid product launches
* Take over product management responsibilities and tasks such as e.g being single point of contact for a respective product
* Creation of training and marketing material
* Marketing support to affiliates
* Commercial apprenticeship with further education in marketing or at least a bachelor degree in marketing, medical or biology
* At least 3 years of experience in marketing, business sales or related business area
* Strong management and communication skills
* Very Good MS Office skills
* Very good in English both written and oral (min. B2 Level or native)
Nice to Haves:
* Experience in Point of Care Diagnostics
Your contact person at Kelly Services Basel, Nadja Lusch, is looking forward to get to know you.