For our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, we are looking for a longer temporary assignment
Associate Scientist 100% (m/f/d)
Perform physical/chemical testing for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
- Perform and document of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or Capillary Electrophoresis, UV) in a cGMP environment
- Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results
- Archive batch records
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience in a GMP environment
- Good organization and good communication is a must
- Good technical knowledge in analytical separation
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools
Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. German is a plus.
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 1 year relevant experience in industry or equivalent
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: 01/11/2021
Duration: 14 month
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Judith Atgé Martin (+41 61 270 80 16).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers. Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.