For our client, a company in the pharma sector, we are looking for a motivated personality in Basel in the position of:
BDSS QC Bioanalytics is responsible for bioanalytical testing of Biopharmaceuticals for late-phase development projects and commercial products. Applied analytical techniques are mainly cell-based potency assays for bioactivity determination and ELISA /qPCR for the determination of process-related impurities (e.g. host-cell proteins (HCP), residual Protein A, residual DNA).
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform bioanalytical experiments (i.e. cell-based bioassays, ELISA and Q-PCR) for quality control (release, stability, and in-process control (IPC) testing) of biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment. Analytical method validation will be also part of the position.
- Planning and performing analytical experiments in a cGMP environment for release-, stability-, and in-process control (IPC) testing of drug substance and drug product samples (e.g. monoclonal antibody)
- Trending of results and assay performance parameters
- Validation and transfer of test methods
- Check of data and documentation
- Managing reagents (e.g. qualification, inventory and performance tracking)
- As instrument responsible person, perform the evaluation, initial qualification and the periodic functional testing of analytical instruments in accordance with cGMP
- Interacting with other groups within the Novartis company, e.g. the Development department or the respective production sites
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Lab Technician or 1-4 years (for BSc).
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, cell lines, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA and Q-PCR).
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
Language skills: Knowledge in German and English (spoken and written).
Start date: As soon as possible
If you enjoy this job and have the desired qualifications, please apply online. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
Jennifer Drück, tel : +41 61 270 80 42