For our customer, a leader in the field of Biotechnology based in Lucerne we are looking for an
Associate Scientist - Cell culture
- Production of mammalian cell culture inoculum under cGMP for API manufacturing
- Monitoring of process performance by using analytical instruments for required In-Process Control
- Maintenance of process equipment and IPC equipment used for cell culture monitoring
- Preparation of GMP relevant documents (e.g. Batch Sheet's, SOP's, Solution Sheets, qualification documents)
- Performing qualification and validation activities for equipment of the cell culture group
- BSc in Biology, Biotechnology or other relevant fields or apprenticeship as biological or chemical technician
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and small scale fermentation processes
- Practical experience in cell culture and aseptic/sterile techniques
- Fluent in English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.