For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Associate Scientist Cell Substrate Analytics (m/f), 100%, Basel
- Within the Cell Substrate Analytics team in Technical Development Quality Control you will perform scientific experiments for the molecular characterization of Cell Banks used for the manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals.
- You will use molecular biological test methods (e.g. Sequencing, Northern Blot, Southern Blot, qPCR) for the characterization of production cell lines and derived cell banks for release testing following cGMP requirements.
- You will author of GMP relevant documents (e.g. Laboratory datasheets, SOPs or other Working Procedures, qualification reports for equipment, etc.).
- You will prepare analytical data packages to release materials as described in corresponding SOPs. Participates to the qualification and maintenance of instruments under GMP according to our clients' standards; approval of qualification documents as applicable.
- You will plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments under moderate supervision; utilize special equipment or specialized facilities under moderate supervision
- You will work according to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines
- Master or Bachelor of Science or Technical education with 2 years relevant experience or Apprenticeship with 4 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate theoretical and scientific knowledge in the relevant area (e.g. manufacturing, analytical, pharmaceutical)
- Good practical knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Fluent in local site-language. Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Good documentation skills
Duration: 01.12.2020 - 15.12.2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).