For our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company based in Basel, we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of
Associate Scientist (m/f)
- Perform and document of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
- Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
- Archive batch records.
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience in a GMP environment.
- Good organization and good communication is a must.
- Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. Basic skills in German.
Work Place: Basel
Start Date: July 2020
Assignment Duration: December 2020
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.