For our client, one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies headquartered in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of a
Associate Scientist (m/f), 100%, Basel
- You will perform physical/chemical testing for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
- Perform and document of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
- Address simple problem.
- Recognize and communicate complex problems.
- Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
- Archive batch records.
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience in a GMP environment.
- Good organization and good communication is a must.
- Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. German is a plus.
Place of work: Basel
Start date: May 2021
Duration: until end of December 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!