For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking for a motivated personality for the Analytical Development Cell & Gene Therapies department an
Associate Scientist (m/f), 100%, Basel
- You will develop analytical methods to support cell and gene therapy development projects, and provide routine testing support to internal stakeholders from our clients' process development teams. These analytical methods include but are not limited to qPCR-based viral titration assays, ELISA, FACS, and HPLC.
- You will work according to our clients' documentation standards, HSE requirements, and SOPs.
- You will plan, execute and document experiments based on deliverables and timelines agreed with the analytical lead or line manager
- For method development: execution of agreed-upon experiments and generation of data-driven proposals for suitable next steps
- Maintain laboratory instruments and infrastructure in a qualified state
- Vocational training or BSc / MSc degree with hands-on experience in relevant analytical methods
- Prior experience working with viral vectors is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Language: English required, German desirable
Work Place: Basel
Start Date: June 2020
Assignment Duration: June 2021
Please apply online.