For our client in the area of Zurich, a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions, we are looking for a
Associate Software Engineer (C#/.NET) 100 % (m/w) %
Together with your experienced team colleagues you will develop complex software solutions for biotechnological or diagnostic applications in the field of laboratory automation and robotics.
The interdisciplinary exchange with specialists from the fields of embedded soft-ware, hardware, verification and product management ensures that you will master even tricky challenges.
It goes without saying that you will develop in an agile environment.
- Design, implementation and testing of software modules, components and solutions in a technical environment with C# and .NET Framework
- Development and execution of Feature Tests during the agile Software development
- Development and maintenance of the software integration test suite
- Create regulatory compliant documentation
- University or technical college degree as computer scientist or engineer
- Up to 3 years of industrial experience ideally in the field of industrial automation, robotics or hardware-related informatics
- Knowledge of programming in .NET/C# for Windows
- Experience with unit tests and TDD is desirable
- Sense of responsibility for the achievement of objectives within the team
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken (German is beneficial)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 41 09).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.