For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a new team member as a:
Associate Test Engineer
The position offered is responsible for the verification of product quality requirements of newly developed and revised surgical instruments with regards to resistance to degradation as well as to support test method development.
The position will be in the test laboratory in Oberdorf.
- Review product designs and manufacturing specifications to define product families and respective worst-case representatives.
- Coordinate required product testing at our internal lab. Document verification results for the product families defined.
- Collaborate with the product development, design quality and test lab teams as well as manufacturing engineering to facilitate timely results.
- Support test method development activities at the lab.
- Information exchange and collaboration with internal and external partners is essential.
For this position we are looking for a team player with strong initiative. Required background and experience are:
- Self-motivated, systematic problem-solver
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility on projects
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences and preferably with practical experience in a regulated industry
- Demonstrated hands-on lab skill set preferred
- Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology and a strong desire to work in a global company.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English are required
- Communication skills in German are preferred
The position is for a person able to perform 100% on site (until the pandemic is not over, there will be some time home office).
Start Date: 01.01.2022
Duration: 1 year
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Franck Maerky (+41 61 270 80 17).