For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of
Associated Business Process Leader (m/f), Basel, 100%
- Lead the affiliate working group involved for consultation on the processes
- IPV Business Process Management (IPV BPM) is the contact and collaboration point for the contractor
- IPV Business Process Management and EU Country Cluster Leads create an Affiliate Safety working group and the contractor would be coordinating this group representing IPV BP
- Work closely with the affiliate working group member being part of the community of practice (CoP) for Clinical Trials
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in pharmacy or a science related field
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience within pharmacovigilance in industry,
- strong experience in pharmacovigilance working on clinical trial regulation (specifically safety requirements within clinical trials / individual case safety reports (ICSR))
- Experience working with safety in a clinical trial environment: ICSR reporting within the EEA
- Experience interacting from headquarter to local/affiliates
Start date: Early May
End date: 1 year duration
Work location: Basel
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!