For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a
Biologics Technical Development Project Manager
Temporary 04/01/2021 - 31/12/2021
Latest start date: 01/02/2021
Remote work possible, minimum 50% on-site is required; during ongoing pandemic 20% on-site is acceptable.
Department: Biologics Technical Development (BTD); Technical Research & Development (TRD); Global Drug Development (GDD)
* Support BTD Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical (CMC) subteams for assigned projects and maintain cross-functional technical project plans & work packages in the Project Management system (Planview Horizon) for the Project Portfolio.
* Ensure operational excellence by proficient, accurate & harmonized project planning across BTD globally and warrant compliance of resource planning & tracking in line with the defined strategy/categorization.
* Provide downloads/reports of resources in respective IT-system and any other information to customers in BTD sub teams and line functions (BPAs).
* Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes.
* Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects.
* Expert in the Project Management System Planview "Horizon" and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
* Maintain the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team,
* Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
* Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
* Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
* Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
* Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
Key Performance Indicators
* Free-Up resources of TPL
* Proficient, Accurate & Harmonized BTD Project Planning in Horizon
* Aligned approach across all BTD Projects for all BTD Line Functions
* Improved Data Accuracy & Quality for BTD Project Portfolio Forecasting
Impact on the organization:
* Supports alignment & management of teams and optimized allocation of internal & external resources.
* Accurate and complete maintenance and communication of project/study information, timelines & resource forecasts.
* Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
* Fluent English (oral and written).
* German desirable
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Jean-Luc Leiby (+41 61 270 80 09).