For our costumer a global pharmaceutical company based in Basel, we are looking for an experienced
Biomarker Operations Project Manager (m/f)
In this role you are accountable for planning, coordinating, and overseeing all operational activities required to manage the lifecycle of biomarker samples in accordance with time, cost and quality commitments including ICH/GCP and applicable regulations.
- Ensures the timely and efficient delivery of all biomarker operational aspects of one or more studies within the Oncology Therapeutic Area through all phases (phase 1b-IV) supported by Pharma Development
- Provides biomarker operational expertise and guidance to one or more cross-functional global Study Management Teams
- Accountable for planning, coordinating, and overseeing all operational activities required to manage the lifecycle of biomarker samples
- Ensures study and biomarker operational adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs
- BSc,MSc or PhD in Life Sciences in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science or Biology
- min 3 years of working experience in pharma and clinical operations
- Experience working in a global and matrix environment
- Strong experience with vendor and project management
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.