For our costumer a global company specialised in in vitro diagnsotics based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an experienced
Biospecimen Acquisition Manager (m/f)
- Develops sample collection protocols
- negotiates collection study contracts
- facilitates purchase requisitions, and collaborates with partners to acquire biological materials
- Maintains compliance with processes, including, but not limited to, the collection and maintenance of legal, regulatory, and ethics documentation within activities in a validated laboratory information management system
- Effectively interface with multiple stakeholders and internal and external clients to establish timelines and deliverables and meet defined project goals
- MSc or PhD Biology, Chemistry, Medical Diagnsotics or a similar field
- min 2 years experience in research & diagnosticcs, pharmaceutical or life science with clinical operations
- Very good organizational and documentation skills and demonstrated close attention to detail
- Experience in Fill Finish activities - (Vial / Syringe finish, Sterilisation, cleaning aseptic manufacturing, etc.) is a Plus
- First experience with LIMS
- Fluent in English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.