For our customer, a global biotech company based in Lucerne we are looking for a
Biotech Engineer (m/f)
- Run and support the day to day operations of manufacturing processes
- Operate equipment according to batch records, sampling plans and standard operating procedures
- Work with Facility Management / internal team members in the in the maintaining of GMP status of responsible equipment devices in routine monitoring, calibration, maintenance, and certifications
- Support weekend or on-call duty on select time frames to support manufacturing
- Responsible for contributing to the implementation of new technologies
- Authoring of batch records, sampling plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Act as SME for implemented new technologies, guiding the implementation into routine production.
- Author Protocols and Prepare Design of Experiments to show comparability of new technologies versus legacy
- BSc in Biotechnology, Chemistry of Process Engineering
- Experience with Unit Operations for mAb manufacturing
- Fluent in German and/ or English
- 2+ years of experience in bulk manufacturing pf pharmaceutical or biological components is an asset
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.