Für unser Kunden, ein Unternehmen im Bereich der Pharmaindustrie, suchen wir für den Standort in Luzern befristet für 18 Monate, eine/n
Booklet Coordinator 100%
- Ordering of Booklet Labels at the CMO
- Creation and monitoring of the project schedule and coordination of projects from the label translation to the delivery of the labels to the packaging department.
- Ensures through effective project management that the communication to the relevant locations is guaranteed at all times and the project requirements can be met.
- Consultation of the responsible project manager with regards to the determination of the label text in compliance with international regulatory requirements and internal company standards.
- Provides input and partners with other work centers to develop the packaging/labeling strategy for the individual clinical products in regards of label text.
- Participates regularly in internal and global coordination meetings
- Ensures a regular and pro-active collaboration with our booklet vendor.
- Maintenance of the label generation documentation according to GMP Standards.
- Review of label generation documents according to study specific and regulatory requirements. Works out proposals for continuous optimization of processes & procedures (SOPs) concerning clinical supply planning and packaging operations.
- Investigations of internal and external product complaints regarding labels as well as implementation of corresponding risk assessments and the resulting corrective measures CAPA. Good Manufacturing Practices and Compliance in general
- Develops implements and continuously improves processes and associated SOPs based on International Regulatory Standards and company Quality Guidelines.
- Follows workflows and procedures according to current SOPs.
Your Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years experience in the clinical supplies space (packaging/labeling operation)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Verry good German and English skills
- Able to work independently
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work in the GMP environment
Sind Sie interessiert? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Frau Désirée Haf, Deputy Branch Manager, Klosterstrasse 11, 6003 Luzern, Tel: 041 226 16 00 oder desiree.haf(at)kellyservices.ch
Weitere interessante Stellen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage: www.kellyservices.ch