In view of our continued global growth we need to assure that our IT infrastructure and applications keep up to support our business. For this reason we are looking for further support and are recruiting for this new position as IT Business Analyst / Application Specialist in Meyrin/Geneva. In this role you will be involved in several projects to introduce new applications and analyze, improve and maintain our current IT infrastructure.
Your main missions are as follows:
- Technical lead and driver in ERP, CRM, and Business Application projects, ensuring very good quality & compliance
- Conduct operational planning while keeping agreed budget levels
- Support and operate applications (Sage ERP X3, Jedox, PowerBI,…)
- Ensure the availability of the applications and their services
- Ensure regular professional information flow amongst the team and where appropriate within IT and the business functions
- Operate systems efficiently and with very good quality
- Support IT policies, practices and standards (e.g. IT Security Manual)
- Follow current guidelines for CSV
- Address privacy and security gaps and risks
- Support the 2nd and coordinate the 3rd level application support
The ideal candidate is an Information Technology professional and brings the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT role, preferably as IT-Business Analyst or Application Specialist/ Application Manager
- Experience in pharmaceutical, food or a similarly regulated industry (GAMP and GxP)
- Capability to understand business needs, requirements and relationships
- Good incident managing skills (e.g. working with ticket system and external partners)
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and ITIL
- Fluency in French and English both verbally and in written
For this role, we are looking for a proactive candidate who demonstrates entrepreneurial approach and who can drive the necessary activities to bring our infrastructure and services to the next level. Being in this role will allow to underline the necessary «can do» attitude and your interest in thinking through and developing our IT world.
If this sounds like you please do apply to this new position with us at OM Pharma Group in our headquarter in Meyrin/Geneva.