For our client, a worldwide leader in the field of molecular diagnostics, we are currently looking for an experienced individual for the following role
Business Analyst for Product Data
Your are responsible for the assessment of data (manage data sheets and extracts, check data coming from different source/countries), analyzing it and producing reports outlining the findings.
- potential to include additional data elements (product prices (list, contract), customer assortments, instrument characteristics, etc.) in the product master data management system landscape
- internal SW platform to host a possible future eCatalog SW application, accessible by both internal and external customer
- Creation and documentation of business requirements
- At least 3 years' experience in data analysis and maintenance, ability to apply standard business and data analytics concepts
- Deep understanding of SW architecture and skilled in assessing SW solutions
- Master Data experience is required for this role
- HP Application Lifecycle Management experience (HP ALM) is a big plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.