For our customer a global leader in in vitro diagnostics we are looking for a
Business Developer - Molecular Immunoassays (m/f)
Territory: German-Speaking part of CH
The primary purpose and overall objective of the position is to achieve the growth target, act as business developer for the companies molecular solutions through product technical aspect & medical value.
- Be recognized as the expert for molecular extraction and detection solution, focused on targeted customers.
- Analyze strategic decision making in the hospital, private laboratories and understand customer needs.
- Completion of CRM to capture competitors assets, customer contacts and reporting of all sales events.
- Identify and convince decision makers, Key Opinion Leader and influencers, propose technical and clinical solutions. Financial proposal is prepared in collaboration with Account Managers.
- Collect insights from healthcare providers regarding the clinical and diagnostic management of Infectious Diseases and use this information to prepare the way for a more appropriate and wider usage of the products.
- Create a network and full understanding of molecular solutions within each territory, increase consumption of the installed base and explore for new potential
- Collaborate closely with account managers to have the best synergy with other products, leading to efficient team work.
- Participate in pre-tender works and provide tenders support.
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to national and regional congresses if required.
- Scientific background (BSc,MSc or PhD in biology, infectious disease)
- Cutting-edge scientific understanding and technical expertise in molecular
diagnostics is mandatory
- Fluent in German nad English
- Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication/promotional initiatives
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent business and strategic planning and execution capabilities with drive for results
- Ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with health-care professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Solid communication and presentation skills
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly Recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.