For our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a candidate who is a Junior (IT) Project Manager with a background and/or working experience in the area of Supply Chain Management. Part of this role would as well be to administratively support the stream lead. Candidates with previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment will be preferred.
- Works closely with the PT stream-lead and the IT project lead/manager to organize, plan and structure the SCP project
- Develop a detailed project plan (e.g. in Smartsheet) across the business releases as well as individuals within a business release
- Manage the delivery of the project, assign and track tasks and task completion, determine critical path and interdependencies.
- Drives the project according to IT Agile Project Management Methodology (IT PMM) used for delivery of IT projects.
- Ensures milestones and related documentation requirements are understood by the team and delivered on time.
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of the project against milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget and prepare status reports.
- Identify project risks and issues and work with the WS Leader and team members to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Closely aligns the plans and methodologies with the PT PMO office
- Maintain relationship with Project Managers of the ASPIRE PMO to share learning and best practices and remain aware of inter-project connections, issues and opportunities.
- Help to assess the collective impact of PT projects on the PT organization. Collaborate with the change management lead to drive change management activities across the organization, including preparing and executing change management workshops, etc.
- Engage the stakeholders, users, and other groups as necessary, to facilitate the discussion of the changes. Prepares stakeholder presentations and events in alignment with the change management lead.
- Owns & facilitates regular project meetings (core team, extended team, sounding board) incl. agenda, right audience and notes/minutes including action/decision log.
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), STOP (situation, target, option, proposal) and project activities, milestones and deliverables
- Min. 2-3 years of experience managing projects in Supply Chain or ERP domains, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment
- Strong know-how of Project Management practice & tools (e.g. JIRA, Smartsheet, Trello, MS Office, GSuite)
- Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly structured and reliable self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self-driven personality with analytical thinking style
Nice to have
- Proven Supply Chain experience, ideally in Planning
- Experience with supply chain planning IT-systems (SAP APO, OMP, Kinaxis)
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical, business, or pharmaceutical field
- German language
- Agile or SAFe experience
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.