For our customer, a global biotech company based in Lucerne we are looking for a
Chemical Engineer (m/f)
The successful candidate will assist the site tech ops leads in their responsibilities for the management of the technical interface between the company and External Partners supporting Bulk Vaccines and Biologics Drug substance for commercial and clinical manufacturing operations.
- Reports to External Manufacturing Vaccines Drug Substance Technology lead, and receives general direction on goals and objectives. Works closely with assigned site tech ops lead for day to day responsibilities
- Supports validation strategies for new and existing products.
- Support internal and external changes to ensure compliant manufacture of products
- Performs reviews of external partner documents including but not limited to, change controls, batch records, validation studies and technical communications.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and support investigations through scientific problem solving approaches
- Understands regulatory requirements and partners with Operations, Quality, and the external partenrs to develop more efficient ways to meet these requirements.
- Partners with external partners to achieve business goals and to establish a common culture
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards by participating and complying with our Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant
- BSc or MSc in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, pharmaceutical science or Chemistry
- Minimum of six months of experience supporting the areas of bulk biologics manufacturing and technical transfer
- previous experience in External Manufacturing, Change Control Management, Deviation management, Validation and Statistical analysis is a Plus
- Willingness to travel (30% primarily EU)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.