For our customer, a pharmaceutical company in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a
Clinical Demand & Supply Manager
The duration of the temporary assignment is planned for one year. Desired start date is immediately.
The Clinical Demand & Supply Planning organization's mission is to ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time every time, such that no patient will go without treatment and no clinical trial will be delayed.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* The CDSL assumes the strategic coordination of investigator initiated clinical trials and ensures the effective and efficient set-up of the clinical supply chain and the delivery of study supplies in accordance with international standards and regulatory requirements.
* Acting as a customer oriented single point of contact for all individually owned clinical supply projects and will represent the function in cross-functional and multi-national teams.
* As study management teams you will be responsible for forecasting long-term clinical supply demands and setting-up clinical studies to ensure uninterrupted and cost-effective supply to patients.
* Within the Clinical Supply function, the CDSL is the matrix leader of a team including packaging logistics & operations, label design, and distribution experts to ensure timely and compliant patient kit design, packaging, labeling as well as sufficient stocks of medication at depots of the Roche IMP (Investigational Medicinal Products) distribution network.
* Academic degree or diploma in life sciences
* Minimum 5 years work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent supply chain functions
* Clinical and/or drug development experience and knowledge in cGMPs, cGCPs and EU Clinical Trial Directive with experience in project management in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment
* Customer-focused, ability to create trustful relationships with business partners as well as excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP/APO is required.
* Excellent written / oral communication in German and English
* Influence your own development
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
* Ability to set priorities and to remain flexible in stressful situations
* Self-motivated, proactive, quick thinking and adaptable
* Open honest communication
* Cross functional
* Very independent way of working
Interested? Andrea Alfonsi is looking forward to receiving your application!