For our pharmaceutical partner a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics we are looking for a
Clinical Education Manager (m/f)
Territory: German part of Switzerland
In this position you will act as clinical expert by engaging with targeted leads, providing education on clincial utility of rapid molecular syndromic testing to current and future costumers. Further, you will work closely with the commercial team.
- Act as a clinical resource to the company to provide education to physicians and other hospital personell on clinical pathways and clinical utility of molecular syndromic testing
- Coordinate hospital-wide education in order to develop demand and to increase
prescription of rapid molecular syndromic testing
- Perform Medical presentations in various hospital departments
- Develop potential clinical case studies from Clinicians using company products (coordinate with the Sales & Marketing team).
- Guide and lead staff meetings, case discussions etc.
- Keep the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the risks and opportunities and market acceptance trend related to rapid molecular syndromic testing .
- Maintain a current familiarity of the published medical literature related to rapid molecular syndromic testing as well as relevant competitor's products
- Bachelor degree in nursing, PharmD or similar experience of healthcare required
- strong clinical background
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or
microbiology/virology methods is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of continuous nursing experience or PharmD, combined with sales experience
- Willingness to demonstrate clinical value of our products in coordination with business workforce
- Strong business acumen, integrity and ability to build interdisciplinary consensus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have a power of persuasion based on a strong scientific knowledge and organization of health facilities
- Curiosity and continuous learning spirit
- Strong collaboration, documentation and presentation skills, demonstrated superior verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff
- Ability to travel extensively
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.