For our customer, a global leader in the field of medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a
Clinical Research Associate
- Participates in the design, planning, implementation and overall direction of clinical research projects
- Travels to field sites to monitor studies
- Works with Study Manager, Data Management and Biostatistics staff on the design of documents and processes for the collection of study data from participating sites
- Assumes responsibility for training and coordinating certification of study site personnel
- Monitors the sites and provides technical assistance, as necessary
- Manages material logistics for the studies
- Ensures site compliance with regulations and study protocol
- Apprenticeship as technician (Biology, Chemistry, etc) or BSc with minimum 1 year clinical research associate experience
- Excellent skills in basic computer applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in German AND English
- Willing to work hands on in a laboratory with infectious material
- Experience in a hands-on work in laboratory, ideally with Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) methods is a benefit
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.